Brand: Lancer Tactical
Muzzle Velocity: 380-400 FPS
Lancer Tactical has been stepping up their game in the airsoft industry, and these rifles are a prime example of just how determined they are to bring some of the greatest airsoft products to players all around the globe. They have introduced their ProLine series of AEGs. Over the years, Lancer Tactical has been perfecting and mastering the AEG. With their release of their Gen 2 rifles, they boasted some of the most reliable beginner AEGs on the market. Now, they have released the ProLines and they do not disappoint.
Starting from the external components of the new ProLine AEGs, they are all equipped with metal receivers. This is a major upgrade from their Gen 2 models, where the receivers were composed of a heavy duty nylon. They all come with polymer stocks and grips for realism. They now feature a flat style trigger. Flat triggers are some of the most popular upgrades on the market thanks to their sleek and comfortable design. Internally, all ProLine AEGs have a metal version 2 gearbox. Lancer Tactical threw in low-resistance wiring, allowing for the most efficient yet safe current of electricy into the gun from the battery. They have also upgraded the spring guide, allowing the new spring guide to withstand higher levels of stress and tension within the gearbox. It is also equipped with a tight bore inner barrel, which gives users improved accuracy as well as a small boost in FPS. All ProLine AEGs pre-equipped with a MOSFET. This allows users to use a higher voltage battery, such as an 11.1v LiPO, and still play comfortable and efficiently, without having to worry about stripping any essential component to the AEG like the gears or the piston.
Starter AEGs don't get any better than this. For the price of the ProLine AEGs, it is definitely one of the most cost efficient upgraded airsoft guns on the market. If you are looking for a reliable, durable AEG that packs a punch, look no further than the Lancer Tactical ProLine Series.
Action: Safe, Semi-Auto, Full-Auto
Power/Type: Battery (AEG)
Overall Length: 32.25" - 35.5"
Weight: 7.5 lbs
Material: Metal receivers, polymer grip, stock, handguard, and foregrip
Sights: Fixed front sight, removable carry handle rear sight
Hop up: Adjustable
Magazine Capacity: 120 rounds
Recommended BBs: Lancer Tactical .20 or .25g BBs
(depending on FPS and range you are trying to accomplish, the weight of the BBs makes a pretty big difference. If you notice a curve as the BB launches to your opponent, we recommend you try something a little more heavier. ie. If youâ€™re using .20g, try .25g. Your FPS may decrease but your accuracy will be a lot better.)
Battery & Charger: Not included (This rifle is LiPO ready and can take either a 7.4v or 11.1v LiPO Battery)
- Built in Lancer Fast Trigger with MOSFET to regulate current flow from battery
- Full metal upper and lower receivers
- One piece outer barrel
- Quick change spring system for rapid velocity changes
- Low resistance wiring for the most efficient and consistent energy flow while still keeping the internals safe
- Ball bearing spring guide to withstand higher tension within the gearbox
- Pre upgraded with a 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel for the most accuracy and small boost in FPS
- Full metal version 2 gearbox
- 20mm/Weaver/Picatinny optic rail for scopes, red dots, magnifiers, and other optics
- Pre-installed 18:1 gears and high speed motor for enhanced trigger pull and rate of fire
- 22 RPS (rounds per second) with an 11.1v LiPO Battery (Battery and charger not included)
- 120 round magazine capacity
In the box:
- Lancer Tactical ProLine M4A1 AEG
- 120 round mid-cap magazine
- Cleaning/unjamming rod
- User's manual
This replica gun contains the colored markings required by law, including a permanently attached orange plug.